Monday, August 24, 2009

Label Whore


Made up of Shawna Robinson and partner Natalie Sydoruk, clothing line Label is without a doubt within the top tier of Toronto's design talents.

From what I can gather, the two are girly girls at heart. Creating pieces that are both comfortable and environmentally friendly, the Autumn/Winter 2009/2010 collection allows the fashion-savvy wearer to make the outfit they create their own, with individual and personal style. Flirty. Cheeky. With a hint of sexy.



Late in the spring season, above a bar on Ossington. An "oooh" fell from my lips as I slipped each item onto my skin. But my favorite? Easily the soft silk jersey pant in a rich purple. And to my absolute delight I present the 'Sarah Evening Pant'.



P.S. --- R.I.P. my oh-so-cheap Century 21 boots. 'shit kickers' or not, you got me through some footwear binds.

No comments: